9.21.2011

best of London


If you haven't seen the Burberry show yet, you're not experiencing the total state of need that I feel right now.  Everything that was sent down the runway was just plain wonderful.  I would wear every piece.  I had to laugh a little, because the moment I saw it the prints and colors reminded me so much of Anthropologie, which probably explains my obsession with the collection.
Love the blouses, love the prints, and the colors//perfect.


The prints, the floral color-blocking, the make-up....its too wonderful.  Love, love, love.
Mary Katrantzou, you continue with your feminine coolness.


And last but not least, Roksanda Ilincic.  A designer I have never heard of but I was drawn to her use of this beautiful aqua color.  And I'm kind of in love with the color-blocked maxis.  Imagine prancing around in one of those on some island getaway??  I think so.  

Its not over yet, but London you sure are turning out some lovelies.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig