9.08.2017

silverlake summer



I walked into the grocery store the other day and my eyes immediately fell on an end cap filled with halloween themed cheddar bunnies and some sort of pumpkin flavored item.  Yes, folks, it really is that time of year.  I like to let the grocery store tell me what season it is, especially living in Los Angeles, where seasons are a rare thing to discern.  So, while the rest of the world is pulling out their sweaters, we'll still be here enduring 104 degree heat waves, but I've grown to like it.  Those lingering sunsets, uncrowded evenings on the beach, and glasses of wine on the balcony after work.  These are all part of my dog days of summer and I'll enjoy them as long as they're here.

On another note I read somewhere that all that fog in our lives from the eclipse has been lifted and mercury is out of retrograde.  It is said that we should be cleaning, getting organized, and focusing, which is seriously all I've been wanting to do lately.  For some reason I've been craving a fresh start.  Feeling somewhat inspired, but not over the top.  Just wanting to get things DONE.  Wanting to make progress--visible, solid, progress.  On everything from my surroundings/home, to my work, to my personal creative endeavors.  Anyone else right there with me?  How are you feeling lately?

Share:

3 comments

  1. jean skirt looks like you stole it from my box of old limited too clothes !~*~*~***~~*~* <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! love me some limited too gurrrrrrl xoxo

      Delete
    2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
      From: Anonymous. (HAHA who could it be)

      Delete

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig