12.19.2017

a rose in the desert

Wearing a red dress from Free People that I barely ever take off, my favorite vans (perfect for desert wandering), and a vintage turquoise ring that I still can't believe I ever scored.

Something about a pretty, vintage inspired dress will never get old, at least right now anyway.  I keep adding things like this to my collection, dresses that will be loved for years and worn to pieces on adventures, trips, and to work.  I love pieces like that.  They make you feel so beautiful and put together, even on a crazy day.  When all else seems to be unraveling by the second you can at least put on a beautiful well loved dress and feel at peace by feeling great in it.  Maybe that's why I've been gravitating towards this kind of look so much?  It's been nothing but deadlines and stress lately, trying to get everything done before the holiday, so the only thing keeping me seemingly sane are my pretty, fail safe dresses.  Isn't it funny how clothing can affect our mood in an instant?

P.S. Morgan came along and we took some pictures for his solo project, I think they turned out amazing! especially for such a last minute shoot idea.  Check out his bands first single here.


















Share:

3 comments

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig