11.02.2010

Dear November,

I currently have a bone to pick with you.  Just because it is your month doesn't mean we have to yank down the christmas decor just yet.  Its only November, and already I feel that Christmas is being shoved in our face.  Maybe this is me trying to hold on to sunnier days, but I think we've got plenty of time till we start singing "deck the halls."  Where is a true fall season when you need it?!?  Grrrr Oh well, at least this dreary cold weather puts me in an all work, no play kind of mood, which is exactly what I need this time of year.  For now, I'll leave you with Margiela Haute Couture A/W 2011.

I'm currently obsessed with this all in one pant/boot combination.  FABULOUS.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig