3.21.2011

the clubhouse




Cameron and I decided to play dress up in our backyard yesterday. It was quite fun to go up to the old clubhouse my dad built for us, and have a look around.  I was channeling some sort of Pink Floyd, rock n' roll influence that has been in my brain lately.  


I feel so carefree, now that I have finished my finals, gone to New Orleans and finally made it back home for one last moment of relaxation before I have to head back to Savannah and start the madness all over again.  Its a lovely feeling to come back to my home, my friends, and my family after being away for what seems like so long.  It makes me appreciate every moment I have in this little town I call home.  For now, I think I'll spend the rest of my days in the clubhouse.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig