6.30.2011

all you wanna do is ride around sally









Tid-bits of Free People's July 2011 Lookbook.  They shot the entire thing in Austin, TX with the band The Happenins.  I can't get enough of the mood they've created, and the little video that goes along with it is way too magical.  These two pair of boots from the new catalogue are too good.  I probably would never wear a pair of regular doc martens, I love them on others but they're just not my cup of tea, but velvteen docs? I think yes.  I can just see them for fall with some wonderfully, slouchy socks all unlaced and disheveled, paired with the cutest dress.  And then I realized I have been looking at shoes online for 2 hours.  Senior collection what??
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig