7.19.2011

drained


An illustration I did for my class last quarter, mixed in with some Beth Hoeckel artwork.


And some Confetti System happiness to brighten up this muggy and rain drenched Philadelphia evening.  I've been feeling so drained and exhausted, with senior projects, a full-time internship, and an online class, I feel like I'm stretched pretty thin.  

I'm longing for those open Texas fields and flickering stars in the never-ending sky above my house.  Every time I pull into my driveway after being out past dark, I end up in a hypnotized stare.  The lights twinkling against the consuming darkness makes for one hell of an ending.  I miss those stars...
Share:

3 comments

  1. lovely illustration.. Im in argentina and its raining too! so i can use some confettis to bright my day! ahhahhah
    xx

    Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  2. When JCrew used CS for their Christmas windows I so desperately wanted to see if someone would consider giving me the display when it was dismantled - alas I was abroad and couldn't score the giant pinata-like sculptures! I love that you know their work - and introduce me to so many more - that's why I am passing on the Sunshine Award to you!!! Congrats and please visit my blog for the details!!

    http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. And would you consider giving me your name??

    http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig