2.01.2019

hello 2019 + new Bali made collection


Here we are at the beginning of 2019, we've all been trying to drink copious amounts of celery juice in the morning, take those vitamins an instagram ad convinced us to buy, and finally trying classes at that bar place across the street.  But is it really worth it?



Absolutely.  I haven't been this health concious in a while and it feels good.  In a weird self disciplined kinda way.  So as far as my health is concerned I'm gonna keep drinking that celery juice and trying those bar classes.

My work life this year started off extremely busy, but has since slowed down.  We left on our bi-annual development trip to Bali on January 2nd and got back about a week ago.  Every time I'm there it feels more and more like home.  I can't shake the feeling, even when I think something is so normal that it can't surprise me anymore, Bali does again and again.  It's calm rains, kind people, and tropical greenery draw me in over and over.  I find a certain rhythm to life there that I can't find anywhere else.  And that rhythm is a slow one.  Morgan and I truly want to live there one day, for at least 6 months.  I can't get it out of my head, it's something that I definitely want to do soon.

Over the Christmas holiday's Morgan and I got engaged!  So, for now our days will be spent trying to figure out how the heck we're supposed to plan a wedding.  As someone who hasn't really been to a ton of weddings so far I'm not quite sure where to start.  Luckily there are so many good sources of inspiration online, but its easy to get sucked down a rabbit hole of blogs and instagram.  I'm definitely one of those people that gets overwhelmed with big projects like this and then suddenly finds themselves in avoidance mode, so I'm trying to just keep it light and stay present in the moment.  Instead of it being a chore to plan I want to just have fun with it.  I mean when else are we going to get to throw an over the top aesthetically pleasing party and document the whole thing while looking magical?

Circling back to our Bali trip, we really enjoyed being there and working with our manufacturers, they are like friends and family at this point and we wouldn't have it any other way.  It made me so happy to be able to wear our Bali made styles while we were in Bali.  The Luna jumpsuit worn by me and the Sweet Songs dress worn by Carolyn are part of our new capsule that is currently online, but they were only ordered in small quantities so get 'em while their hot!  If you're able to get your hands on them, I really hope you enjoy them and you feel all the love that was put into making them.
cheers!








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig