10.29.2018

products I've been loving in October


October, the month where we cozy up and settle down.  I personally like to moisturize a little bit more during this month, especially in LA.  Things are finally starting to cool and off and with that comes dry weather that my hair, hands, and skin hate!
Keep on scrollin' for a little bit of fall self care...

 


From left to right:

Corpus Naturals No. Green Deodorant - insanely good smell, no aluminum, and a natural deodorant that actually works--along with the most aesthetically pleasing packaging.  My bathroom cabinet just got an upgrade.  My (very smelly) boyfriend also uses this and loves!

Playa Ritual Hair Oil - love the smell of this, definitely a lighter weight oil than I've used on my hair in the past, but I love popping this on the ends of my hair for a little bit of love.  Also use the excess on my skin for a little glow.  Made with Kukui, Apricot, and Sunflower oil.

Lanolips Rose Handcream Intense - one of the best hand creams I've ever tried.  Smells like roses and moisturizes without feeling greasy or filmy.  Great, heavy cream for drier months.

Le Pen Set - fall, for me, also meant getting organized, and I needed some new pens to add some snazz to my bullet journal...so I went with these guys.  Sometimes felt tip pens can get weird and either flatten out or dry up in some areas, but so far so good with these!  They come in a ton of colors and are fairly cheap.  Also love the thin, simple packaging.


 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig