8.06.2011

a wardrobe dreams are made of


If you're are anything like me, you probably just looked at these photos and drooled a little bit.  Her name is Kathy Rose, and I admit I have a bit of a style crush.  She's the easy going owner and designer of Roseark jewelry and winner of Bravo's Launch My Line. 
I'm completely in love with how she mixes the undoubtedly feminine, with ethnic, native touches.  Besides, anyone whose favorite designers are Junya Watanabe and Dries Van Noten, and has a love for good vintage...is a winner in my book.
Share:

1 comment

  1. She's pretty cool... love her jewelry too! And, oh, that panda chair. Would be so easy to paint one for myself... hmm...

    http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig