11.04.2011

call it what you want


Coat, Mocassins, Socks


This is pretty much everything I want to wear on a crisp, sunny fall day.  I love a good coat-dress to make me feel extra girly on occasion and those J.Crew, Minnetonka mocassins will soon make their way into my closet, one way or another.  But that lip! It has to be my favorite, I just can't get over that wonderful bright you-don't-know-if-its-orange-or-red color. 
On another note this quarter is coming to an end and I'm still procrastinating.  I think I'm gonna go on a hiatus from the internet for a few days, and back to the drawing board....literally.  Sometimes its better to spend the day's hours with paper and pencil instead of a computer screen.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig