8.20.2012

from behind the scenes

I'm beyond excited to see the pictures from the recent studio shoot I did for my senior collection.  I'm lucky enough to have a slew of extremely creative friends that surround me in Savannah.  One of them was kind enough to be my photographer.  She is Jessica Budnick and she had so many great ideas for the shoot, working with her was a dream!  I'm anxiously awaiting the final product!  My portfolio is slowly coming together along the way and its so rewarding to see the final pieces fall into place after so much uncertainty during the creation of everything.  Being so close to a project for so long has the tendency to blind you, and it was so refreshing to see another creative point of view at work.  More to come soon!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig