11.24.2012

walls of interest











I've been obsessed with walls lately, and my pinterest habits are definitely reflective.  I recently started a board called walls, and the rest is history.  These are some of my favorites that I've collected so far.  Walls have always been my favorite thing to adorn in a home and I have loads of ideas stocked away for my new apartment.  I love the idea of mixing rugged outdoor things with grand chandeliers and simple furnishings.  This especially solves my problem of not being able to put paint anywhere if my apartment doesn't allow it.  (I'll just cover every square inch of them with goodies!)

I feel like walls can tell such a story in a home and I can't wait to tell mine.

For sources, go to my pinterest board, all photos are linked 
http://pinterest.com/paigesofnothing/walls/
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig