12.04.2014

california


so.  a lot has happened in the past six months.
It's crazy to think that my last post was written in June.  This blog has followed me through a lot of life, and somehow I got away from it in Philadelphia.  I think it had something to do with the limbo-esque place I occupied during my time there.
I could go on and on about life, and things, but for now I will only say that I've moved to California, I'm working as a designer for a company I love, I'm finally in the same zip code as my best friend/partner in crime, and I didn't know happiness existed in such ways.  Life is too short to sit still, sometimes you just gotta go for it and make that terrifying change in life that your soul needs.

Also, weirdly enough, I'm starting to enjoy the morning.  Who knew?








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig