8.23.2016

a few things: gratitude



1.  I'm thankful for some kinda fleeting bits of inspiration lately, sometimes they don't come at all but then sometimes they DO
2.  Thankful that in 2 weeks I will be working on a magical island called Bali and will be soaking up all that good energy
3.  I'm pretty thankful that I have such loving, kind people in my life.  I may not have unlimited friends at my disposal but I have a few insanely amazing ones and a great dude and sometimes I don't even realize it how freaking fortunate I am, folks. 
4.  Finally, I'm thankful for my family and for growing up in the country, because y'all it is freakin' beautiful---and there's cows and baby goats.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig