4.28.2017

sanctuary in the city



Currently watching the 'Girl Boss' on netflix and thinking about the parking ticket that I have to pay in 45 minutes before they try to charge me late fee.  But still dreaming about my sanctuary space from yesterday.  Sometimes you just have to bring the inside outside and create an area worthy of your chill time.  I brought my favorite pillows, cushion, and glass of wine and was totally in my happy zone for a while after work yesterday.  Actually, come to think of it, yesterday was a pretty great day in general because work was abnormally creatively fulfilling and made my heart so happy.  Today, however, has been a strange one.  The wind has been insanely strong here in LA and with it came a weird anxious energy.  you know those days when everything just seems off?  And you try really hard to move past it but as soon as you do something else goes wrong?  That was me today.  I would say I'll be spending all weekend in this very spot trying to recover from the week, but I'm actually going home to Texas.  We're traveling to Austin for vintage shopping next week and I couldn't help but visit my hometown the weekend before to get some family time in.  I'm missing those wide open spaces.  Can't wait to be inspired and find some amazing vintage next week #soooostoked.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig