8.28.2018

last days of summer dressing


Dare I say it? Is summer really almost over?  I for one, especially living in southern California, like to think that summer spans far beyond labor day.  Even with all of the emails, instagram posts, and catalogues forced upon us showing every fall jacket imaginable, my mind is firmly rooted in living in the present...


It's still hot, there are still extra beautiful golden hours in the evening to enjoy, and we're still dreaming of vacations in Italy or Greece with an apperol spritz in hand.  So, with that being said I think I'll prolong summer dressing just a little longer.  Don't get me wrong I love fall and all the fashion it brings, but Summer and it's dreamy feelings need to hang around a little bit longer.

P.S. finally busted out this vintage dress I'd been hoarding, and it is my new favorite piece.  So dramatic! 








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig