3.04.2012

knit wit


Upon having my final senior critique of the quarter, my Senior I professor suggested that I knit gloves or hand coverings for all of the looks.  I immediately started thinking of things that could go with my collection and I like the idea of a hand accessory that mimics a glove.  


 






































I immediately thought of Rodarte and the knits that adorned some of their very first collections.  Luckily I actually found a DIY for a Rodarte-esque sweater on the blog Park & Cube.  I'm excited to start playing around with mohair yarns and loose stitches!  I thought it might be interesting to knit some other things into them as well maybe strips of velvet?? Ahh! So much to do!


middle pictures of Mohair lace via Flickr

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig