7.16.2012

on the other side











This past weekend I got a little taste of what life is like on the PR side of the fashion industry.  Needless to say, I'm even more firmly rooted on my design side of the fence.  It was glamorous, hectic, and at times frustrating, but mostly just humorous that this much of commotion was made over clothing.  I was able to see models like Ginta Lapina and Frida Gustavsson in action, and throughout my run-ins over the weekend the verdict is that they are quite lovely people.  There were probably over 100 people that invaded Savannah just to shoot this Express 2012 Holiday campaign and produce the fashion show.  Its pretty amazing what it takes to put together such a production, and while it was interesting and exciting, I don't think I'll be doing it anytime again soon.  Gimme back my paper and pencil, and I'll be just fine.

Share:

1 comment

  1. that must have been so fun to experience! great post!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig