7.11.2012

summer dressing, sorta...









Here's to the art of summer dressing, and the multitude of street style photos that it produces.  I'm not sure where you're located but in Savannah, its nothing but hot.  So when I see street style images of trench coats, long sleeves, or even scarves I start to sweat a little.  I guess its just a friendly reminder that in other parts of the world people haven't yet experienced a giant heat wave...that happens to last an entire summer. 

Nevertheless, Vanessa Jackman captures summer spirit beautifully with her lens.  She is one of my favorite photographers of these sort and she is completely making me envy that bright coral rain coat.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig