11.13.2013

sunflower sunday















The past few weeks in Philly have slowly been become frigid in comparison to the weekend these photos were taken.  Just looking at these brings back that comforting warmth I want so badly right now.  I don't think I'm cut out for the east coast--I'm a west coast bum at heart.  
In other news, since the cold weather doesn't allow for much adventuring I'm starting to work on some exciting new creative projects!

More on that soon but for now...I already have the winter blues and it's only November...help?!!

Share:

1 comment

  1. Amazing pics...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig