6.16.2017

Bali journal: villa bella

I can't believe the first week of our trip is almost over.  It feels like we just arrived.  Villa Bella in Canggu has been the dreamiest.  We've been sketching, traveling back and forth to the factories, shopping, and squeezing in as many balinese massages as we can.


I didn't come to Bali with the right mindset, I wasn't mentally prepared.  I had just come from a family vacation and two days later I was on a plane to the other side of the world.  It didn't give me much time to prepare for the trip.  So even when we landed, I wasn't in my usual groove.  But I can say that tonight, on the way home from dinner, I looked out of the window and remembered why I love it here so much.  The warm, thick air, the smokey incense wafting around, and the kind gentle souls that can be found all over the island.  It truly is a dreamland, and I'm so lucky to be here making magical clothes with magical people!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig