7.24.2017

vintage internet



I've been craving images lately.  Images with color, images that make my brain happy.  These are just a few of the ones that made the cut.  Especially those tiki drinks up there.  I could probably design an entire mood/vibe/collection around that one image.  It giving me 60s-mad men on vacation-hawaiin-old school better homes and gardens magazine vibes.  

What images have you been into lately?  Do you have any good sources or places on the inter webs that inspire you?  Lately pinterest hasn't quite been doing it for me (I say that as every image above is from pinterest) but hear me out.  Does anyone else miss the days of old school tumblr and blogs?  I feel like we all see the same thing over and over now.  I miss seeing random things that aren't selected for me by some pinterest or instagram algorithym.  Here's to 2010.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig