8.14.2013

there's no time like the present























There's nothing like a mini escape from the city every weekend to bring my mind to a place of relaxation and gratitude.  Every weekend that I experience nature's beauty is another weekend that I learn live and love the present moment.  These past few months of missing loved ones and family has been challenging, I find myself either dreaming of past events or wishing I could fast forward time until my next visit.  Little escapes are what get me through. 
This weekend it was Linvilla Orchards and a last minute, spontaneous trip to Grace winery.  Both are near Glen Mills, PA and I highly recommend if you are ever in the Philadelphia area.  There is always something to pick at Linvilla and Grace winery is set on such a magical little piece of countryside.  
I could go on and on about these places but I'll let let photos speak for themselves.  

MinkPink Dress // Gee WaWa Boots // Thrifted Hat // Vintage Bag
On Chelsey: FP One Golden Age Top // Free People Pieced Lace Tunic // FP One Free To Shine Mini

Share:

2 comments

  1. This is beautiful! I love that peaches are in season... I can't get enough. I wish I had a car so that I could escape NYC and go to a farm!

    <3 dani
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com
    www.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Looks like you had a great time.

    Nice blog!

    xx
    Mindy

    www.mindyerazo.com

    ReplyDelete

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig